Thursday, May 17, 2007

Time for a Change

Wow, it's been 4 months since I last blogged. Quite a bit has happened in that time which I hope to get up here in the next week or two.

Probably the biggest new is that in just two weeks time I'm heading for greener pastures. See, I've been in my current job for a little over 5 years (on contract), doing a range of work including development, builds, maintenance etc etc. I recently accepted a new job offer with yet another government department here in Canberra as a Technical Team Lead/Senior Developer. It's back doing the sort of work I enjoy, using new technology.

I'll try and keep you all up to date with how things go, but needless to say I'm fairly excited about the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're gunna miss you Eddie

Anonymous said...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Lol, jk buddy!