Monday, January 08, 2007

I've been tagged

Wow, I actually thought I might manage to duck this one, but Rory managed to hit me up. I guess it's time to air my dirty laundry.

1. I played AFL for the Gungahlin Jets, this year is going to be my 15th year playing.
2. I don't have any "Qualifications", as I left CIT to start working and never went back to finish.
3. I've been married now for 3 years to my wife Kama-Jay, though I've been together we've been together now for nearly 10 years. We have two little girls together aged 7 and 2.
4. I'm absolutely terrible at golf, though I love to play. I've decided that I really need to play a lot more and get some lessons.. If anybody wants a game, let me know..
5. And the biggest secret I've been hiding..... I play World of Warcraft...

As for tagging other people.. I think everybody I know has already been tagged.. So I'm going to take the easy way out and not tag anybody back.. ;)

No comments: