Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm back, a valuable lesson or a timely reminder

It's been a while since I last updated my blog, mainly because I made a decision to take a bit of time off. Well, that time is over, and I am going to do my best to keep this site a little more up to date.

The first thing I decided to post was a timely reminder to everybody to make sure your work is backed up every day.. Why, simple.. I came into work this morning, and guess what... My computer was turned off. Pressing the power button resulted in a wonderful buzzing sound and a few flashing lights.

Luckily for me, a bit of poking, prodding, removing and re-inserting bits into the computer seemed to have fixed the problem for now. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time before something else goes.. So for me, it's time to make sure I shelf my work every night before I go home.. No exceptions..

No comments: