Monday, April 21, 2008

Keeping Busy

It's been a few weeks since I last posted here, but being so quiet has nothing to do with the reality of my life. The last few weeks have been an absolute whirlwind. I've had 30th birthdays, an old friend from Ireland visit, work on getting my divorce finalised and a lot of golf in my spare time.

Oh yeah, I've also started back at the gym..

Throw in Work, spending time with the kids as well as my wonderful new girlfriend and you can see that life has just been extremely busy.. I just haven't had the time I'd like for playing with new Toys and Technologies..

Anyway, the fast life is starting to slow down again, and I should now have plenty of time to start to get back into playing and learning again.. I'm looking forward to it :)

1 comment:

Mandi Jai said...

What's this about you getting divorced Eddie???

Gmail me @ mandi.jai

Amanda